LOLAFRICA journey to Uganda

Glory to God, who's power working in us can do infinitely more than we can ask or Imagine....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalagala, Uganda

Friday, December 15, 2006

Since I do not have a lot of time today...I will leave you with a few thoughts I've come across this week...they have inspired me and given me courage, as well as help to express my heart these days...so I will write them here for you to enjoy...

RISK
More than others think safe
CARE
More than others think is wise
DREAM
More than others think is practical
EXPECT
more than others think is possible
-cadet maxim

*****************************************************


A Franciscan benediction

May God bless you with discomfort
At esy answers, half truths, and superficial relationships,
So that you may live deep within your heart.

May God bless you with anger
At injustice, oppression, and exploitation of people,
So that you may work for justice, freedom and peace.

May God bless you with tears
To shed for those who suffer pain, rejection, hunger,war
So that you may reach out your hand to comfort them and to
Turn their pain into JOY.

And May God bless you with enough foolishness
To believe that you can make a difference in the world,
So that you can do what others claim cannot be done,
To bring justice and kindness to all our children and the poor.

*********************************************************

"Make it so the poor are no longer
despised and thrown away.

Look at them standing about -
Like wildflowers, which have
nowhere else to grow."
-Rainer Maria Rilke

********************************************************

"My heart is changed within me ;
all my compassion is aroused."
Hosea 11:8

*************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home