LOLAFRICA journey to Uganda

Glory to God, who's power working in us can do infinitely more than we can ask or Imagine....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalagala, Uganda

Monday, September 11, 2006

i woke up this moring and savoured the luxury of my own bed.... just few minutes longer. Then the reality, that i am leaving today, sunk slowly through the sleepy morning haze of my mind - my heart began to beat faster - today is the day!

A huge thank you to everyone who has made me feel so loved and blessed and prayed for as I leave on this exciting journey! Please pray for safe travel and smooth transitions at the airports...thank you.

I carry each hug and encouraging word with me, close to my heart, to my new continent. SO many blessings, my cup runneth over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home